Second Weddings

Thirty days and counting!

We are officially at thirty days until the wedding and nerves are kicking in! Everything major is done and taken care of, finally got my 20 year old son to get fitted for his tux, and our parents bought their plane tickets so we're ready to go! 

Fi has started calling me Mrs. Hislastname and it sounds so strange (but good strange). I've been back to my maiden for almost 2 years, but had my ex's name for 19 years too. I think I have to practice mynew signature. Is that too high school and silly? Wink

March of 2013 sounded SOOO far away when we got engaged, can't believe it's almost here!
Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Thirty days and counting!

• Congratulations ! Its really a good feeling to have our son getting married, its no a bad thing to change your signature, You're just doing the right decision. Cheers ! Smile
  • Hooray!!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one practicing a new signature ... our last names start with the same letter, so I that's my excuse.  Wink  It does feel a little high-school-y and I blushed like a schoolgirl when FI caught me the other day ... but I never actually did scrawl some guy's name all over books and papers in junior high/high school, so I'm gonna enjoy the opportunity now!
  • Wow Coop!  I "see" you around on the boards here and there and for some reason I thought you two were already married.  Enjoy the countdown :)
  • Congrats! It will fly by now, so remember to just relax and let it flow, LOL.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_thirty-days-and-counting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:35Discussion:0a2c2ead-4ef9-4f91-8624-6e8c4ab884d6Post:1e3b36a7-ba57-4cac-a9c2-366bc8f3ff6f">Thirty days and counting!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are officially at thirty days until the wedding and nerves are kicking in! Everything major is done and taken care of, finally got my 20 year old son to get fitted for his tux, and our parents bought their plane tickets so we're ready to go!  Fi has started calling me Mrs. Hislastname and it sounds so strange (but good strange). I've been back to my maiden for almost 2 years, but had my ex's name for 19 years too. I think I have to practice mynew signature. Is that too high school and silly?  March of 2013 sounded SOOO far away when we got engaged, can't believe it's almost here!
    Posted by coopsbaby[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>aww!  lol not silly at all!  wow your day is so close, thats amazing!! :)</div><div>i can't wait to hear all the details and see pics (hopefully you will share some!)</div>
    Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
     CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!
  • Thaniks all. I will definitely share photos after!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards