Second Weddings

Daughter will be my MOH.....what would be a nice gift?

She is 25 yrs old....any ideas?

Re: Daughter will be my MOH.....what would be a nice gift?

• edited December 2011
    My kids stood up for us.  We bought them gifts we thought they'd like, rather than something more ceremonial or wedding related.  DS got a skateboard store gift cert, for example.  DD got jewelry. ~Donna
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting my girls pearl earrings and necklaces.
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter (25) is MOH, and my son (27) is "dude of honor."  We got both of them upscale Swiss army knives.  I figure they are at a stage in life in which they are too transient to have large tool cabinets, so they ought at least to have emergency tools.
  • jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My 21 and 23 year old daughters were my bridesmaids.  I got them a bunch of stuff from Bath and Bodyworks.  His boys were GM.  We did what pp said.  We got them things we knew they would like instead of wedding related gifts.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my two daughters and stepdaughter diamond stud earrings.  well, fake diamond stud earrings, but they're nice.  I thought it would be classic, and I didn't want to get them different gifts as one of them is awful about 'keeping score' and would find some fault with the perceived inequality of the gifts.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Kimberly0402Kimberly0402 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When my dad got married, I was 18 years old, (my brother was 15, and her two kids were 13 and 12). They bought us all beer mugs with our names AND the wedding date on it. Wasn't exactly the greatest idea for a gift especially since I disliked his wife and still do 10 years later.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My son received a couple of token gifts (pen and something else) from H.  His other gift was the Hugo Boss tuxedo I purchased for him to wear during prom season and in the wedding as my best man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards