Second Weddings
Options

Wish me luck!

FI and I are leaving in the morning off to our destination for our wedding this weekend.  We are so excited.  Usually I am dead tired by 9pm, but here it is, much later and wide awake!!!We are all packed (8 bags all together, not including our wedding clothes and rehearsal dinner and Sunday brunch clothes!).  Just waiting until the morning to put it in the car and get my last tan in the morning.Hopefully Saturday comes soon!!!Just one last question....FI and I have decided to keep some tradition and after the dinner on Friday, we won't be seeing each other until 5:30pm on Sat when I walk down the aisle and several friends and family members are giving us flack since it is a second marriage for us both and we live together...But my feeling is that this is what we WANT so there!!!!  RIGHT!?!?!?!----------------------------------------------FI, me and BM Oct 2008 (FI's surprise 45th bday)

Re: Wish me luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely GO with what you want!!!!  Hope you have a good time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go with it! And have an absolutely amazing time! So excited for you! Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go with what you want--that's what I advise to women who want to see their Fi's before the wedding, and those who want to do the traditional thing.  Have fun--and one last piece of advice.  Right after the ceremony, just take a  few minutes, just for the two of you, to be together. NO ONE ELSE.  It will be great, trust me.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Definitely do what you want.  I don't even understand why people would question that.  It's such a normal thing to do. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree do what makes you both happy! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you are gone by now, but have a wonderful wedding! I am actually spending the night before with his daughter at the hotel where we are getting dressed and having our pics taken.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards