Second Weddings

Handfast***

I was reading in other posts about your experience in GA.  Is there a way that we can "chat" privately?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Handfast***

• edited December 2011
    Got it!  I will more than likely email you tonight ( I am at work right now) after I get my daughter to bed.  She has a nasty habit of trying to read over my shoulder and this is not something I want her to see. Thank you Angela
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I DD'ed (for my protection-I shared my e-mail once, and got harrassed by a couple of people, so I'm overly protective now.)  Anyway, hope things are OK, and please forgive me if I don't respond until early tomorrow morning. Best, Stacy
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
    edited December 2011
    Hey Angela, I checked my mail this morning, and didn't see anything, so if the message bounced back, let me know and I'll re-post my e-mail address. Stacy
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011
    No it was my fault.  I didn't even make it to personal email last night.  Was working for a while after I got kiddo to bed and was to frustrated to think!  I will send it tonight :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Ok, sounds good. I'll check back this evening and tomorrow am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards