Second Weddings
Options

Why I love this board.....

1. We are adults and have matured2. We have been down the path of lifeThose two things go a long way.  I just visited my month board to see if any new ideas were around.  What I found...to much immaturity and way to much drama!Even though I think I am one of the younger ones on this board I love the fact that we are adults and can act that way :)Hope you ladies are having a terrific week!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Why I love this board.....

• Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Doing a whole lot better then several weeks ago. Alot of changes for the better are happening. I am glad that I had all you women to be so supportive and understanding. To stop and set things right for myself no matter what way they turned out. I know that I am important and how I feel is important. Thanks for bringing that back to my mind.
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is funny...I was noticing the same thing on another board also.  I actually posted a question as to what everyone's ages were because I figured I was the oldest person there...and I'm only mid-30's!  I absolutely agree about this board being great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeanni I am glad you are doing well! I think we are all age ranges here!!! My month board is actually a great group of girls almost all of them are younger a lot younger but They are a supportive bunch of girls!!! I enjoy you ladies very much!Have to say that things have calmed down with the ex and FI's little girl. I don't think we will be able to get her but we are trying to convince the mother that she should come out during the holidays.  We shall see.  She thinks we are going to steal her away.  I have 3 daughters I really don't think I need to have another but she is a definate bonus that comes along with her dad! ;-)   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My month board is also pretty cool. Well I hope that he can see his daughter. We are still grasping at straws with my FI to see his daugher. All he wants is visitation he has stated that he is not going to fight for custody just to see his daughter. This woman is the devil incarnate.
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite is when these 21 year olds decry the "you old bitter hags--you've had your wedding, and you didn't stay married so you don't deserve anything good every again. Oh--and I'll NEVER get divorced! " Yep, you gotta love that sentiment.  I always think --yep, see you over on TIP in a few months.  :-) 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My function here is to be older than everyone (55 now, 56 on my wedding day), so you all can feel young.  ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL 2d, love your shoes! Good to see you Jeanni!I have to say most of the girls on my date board are pretty together and sharp. I have seen the caddiness on some of the other boards and just think, if you only had a clue...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and that was cattiness...sorry I am tired...another reason to frequent this board, good spelling and grammar :)
  • Options
    Stephanie24/7Stephanie24/7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMEN! I a love this board and the AA board. We can connect to be married before. So what if it didnt work the first time it will work now. I got married at 20 knew the guy for what 5 months and the only reason he asks me to marry him is because I was knocked up. Now that I am in my late to mid 30's I knew what I'm in for. Having a relationship is more than love is communication, understanding each other, realizing what they lack and what you gain. I swear some of these younger girls are in it for the wedding and than after the wedding they say " Now what?" 
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed this is a great board.  I can't always relate to the 23 year-olds and their OMG! drama. Stephanie - I love the siggy pic!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If only they knew, they are in for a shocker, wait till the man throws his dirty socks and shorts on the floor, or the million other things that will begin to naw away. Hey honeymoons over now here's where it gets tough. Alot of these girls are in for a rude awakening, would love to be a fly on their wall in about a year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TY 2dbride!!! I feel so much younger because of you!!! Not!!! Hugs I like your shoes as well.  Mine are much more plain with ribbons that tie up the leg like ballet slippers. I am thinking these ribbons are going to be the cause me falling unless I glue them on my leg! I think scissors are in my near future. I have had nightmares about falling on my wedding day and all because of my shoes! I enjoy all of you ladies! Hope you have a great weekend! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was supposed to be week. Guess you know what I am thinking about! 
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, NYHarleyBride and pamila51510!  I am just so thrilled that I get actual bridal shoes this time around.  I wear a size 11AAAA, and we joke that I need to get my shoes from the canoe store.  Last time, I ended up having to wear plain white sandals, because they were the only thing I could find in my size.  Fortunately, the Internet came along between then and now; I found my current shoes on eBay.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a 10 to 11 I understand your feelings on Boats I am there with you!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never posted on this board but came over from the pittsburgh board to check this out. I will have to agree on the drama on some boards. Especially on P & E board. I just laugh. This is my second marriage and will be married Sept.26th!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    Lauren5280Lauren5280 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was really happy to find this board. I am pretty lucky on my month board that the younger girls don't have much drama. I have seen some drama queens on other boards though. I was glad to find a place for those of us who aren't doing this for the first time!
  • Options
    jessiebrjessiebr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren5280 we are date twins!  I am 8/14/10 also in CT  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards