Second Weddings

2nd Time, Destination Bride Introduction

Hi Everyone,Until today, I didn't know this board existed!! I just wanted to say hello and introuduce myself.  I am having a destination wedding in Mexico on November 7th.  This will be my second marraige, it will be my FI's first.  We met on match.com in 2007, got engaged in Paris in 2008 and are getting married in 2009.  Neither of us have children and we are both in our 30's, living in Queens, NY with our little 4-legged boy named Opie.Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and say how happy I am this board exists!Kat

Re: 2nd Time, Destination Bride Introduction

• breeen1224breeen1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Kat.. I am also getting married on November 7th and met my FI online! Congrats!!  =)
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kat!  DH and I met online too (eHarmony) and were married in August.  This is a good board - great ladies and good advice here.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and Welcome! I "see" you over on the DW Board and think it's great to have you over here too!!!
  • nycgirlkatnycgirlkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies, Thanks for the warm welcome!!  Being a second time and destination bride (hi Shelli) is so.....interesting! lol  I was with my first husband for 17 years (high school sweethearts - dated 15 years, married for 2) and I found out he had been having an affair with a coworker of his which began a few months after we got married.  So I kicked him out, sold our condo, hopped onto match.com and met my FI, Eric while my husband and I were in the process of divorcing.I was so very fortunate to meet some one like Eric.  I was so devestated when I got dovorced - thinking there were only the freaks and creeps left out there (not realizing I was married to the biggest creep of them all! lol).I look forward to getting to know all of you and hearing about all your wedding plans!Kat
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome I am a little delayed in my response but happy planning!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful wedding! I also met FI on line. I also thought there were only creeps left too!!! Wow... was I ever wrong on that one.Happy planning, and hope you post pics.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards