Second Weddings

Another Update on Rude or Not... Plus More

Found out last Friday that the FI's cousin who we thought was being rude didn't even know about the FB Event Invite.  One of her, brats eh er, kids (yeah that's the ticket), decided to respond to her invite for her.  She has two, a daughter 11 and a son 8... Now their back on the invite list brats included. 

Re: Another Update on Rude or Not... Plus More

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you were able to find out what's going on!
  • kimp67kimp67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good thing you found out what happened.  Now, on another note, why in the world would her kids have her FB password?  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_another-update-rude-not-plus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:2d3372b5-759b-4598-884f-f8e68a8cf615Post:ad5a27b4-0755-44a5-8673-18a219d66fbc">Re: Another Update on Rude or Not... Plus More</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good thing you found out what happened.  Now, on another note, <strong>why in the world would her kids have her FB password</strong>?  lol
    Posted by kimp67[/QUOTE]

My thoughts, exactly!

I'm glad you got this resolved.  Now, on to the the next issue ...
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps she needs to rethink allowing her kids to play FV on her FB account, I'm thinking that is why they have her pw.  That's not the way I parent...but who am I to judge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards