Second Weddings

*Suzie*

Did you ever figure out why your venue coordinator walked out on your meeting?

Re: *Suzie*

• edited December 2011
    No.  I have left a couple messages for her with updates but I have not heard back from her.  My FI use to do limo tours at that winery and he knows her.  I think she just had a craby patty for breakfast that day.  I'm not really going to worry about her.  I have things so organized with my friend that is helping me plan everything, that I think we are going to blow that coordinators socks off.  Thank you so much for checking up on that.  VERY nice of you!!!
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How rude of her!  Maybe she's upset because you and your friend ARE so organized.  She's probably used to dealing with people who aren't.
  • edited December 2011
    That is exactly what I am thinking.  I'm not snooty organized.  I've just got my sh*# together.  How are  your plans going Marrin?  Wedding date??
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    18 more days so says the ticker thing that shows up everytime I log in.  Unfortunately I am not organized, and also have a hectic work schedule with the inability to take much time off.  So put the two things together = disaster.  But I'll be alright; I just have to get my head in the game.  Mom is here now from Florida and my best friend is a huge help.
  • edited December 2011
    WOW 18 days!  Good thing you have your mom there.  Good luck with everything!  Hope your day goes without a hitch...except for you gettin hitched.  I can't wait to hear all about it and send pics.  I'll be thinking of you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards