Second Weddings
Options

where is everybody

Help it's dark in here and I hear laughing!!!!!

Lol I'm working today and knotting it up getting paid
Les enfants disent que les gens sont suspendus pour parler la v?rit?. Je n'ai pas peur, je suis n? pour le faire. Joan d'Arc R.I.P. Sophia please visit www.truthforsophia.com

Re: where is everybody

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

This board gets really, really slow on the weekends. I tend to check it a couple of times on Saturday when I'm checking my personal and work e-mails.  Others, well, not so much. 

image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    RegencyRosesRegencyRoses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lurking mostly? :D
  • Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Having a garage sale.....and pretty damned profitable one at that!
  • Options
    melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spent the day with my bridesmaids having their fitting, ordering their gowns, and having a very nice cocktail laced lunch/dinner with them in Toronto. :)  A very nice day - and now I'm tired and going to go watch a movie with my fiance, in bed.

Have a good weekend, all!
    10-10-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa u and Marrin are overachievers today! :) I'll have to knot more on weekdays I guess, maybe I can get in some tae bo or something on the weekends to keep up with you ladies!!!
    Les enfants disent que les gens sont suspendus pour parler la v?rit?. Je n'ai pas peur, je suis n? pour le faire. Joan d'Arc R.I.P. Sophia please visit www.truthforsophia.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was out buying my wedding gown.  I went for the simpler gown which went in my favor because it fits great and was on sale!  For the price that I would have spent on the other gown,, I bought my gown, my slip and two MOH and BM gowns!  WOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was in charge of my kids' high school all-night grad night party. it was a lot like planning a wedding - food, dj, favors - just add fundraising, prizes, games, inflatables, and hundreds of teens and volunteers!

It went great but i am exhausted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've adopted two teeny kitties, so now  we're busy settling them in.  :  )  I'll try and get a good photo, but they're currently a little shy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah you've been busy ladies!!! Jackie I love kitties especially with mustard.

hahahaha jk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards