Second Weddings
Options

*AlphaBride*

I am doing well! Been busy with now offically having 2 Seniors in high school and girl scouts with the 7th Grader but enjoying married life and not gonna have kiddos this weekend! Wooohooo LOVE SUMMER!!! 

How the heck are you doing??? 

How the heck are all of you ladies?   

Re: *AlphaBride*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing great. Plans are all set for the September 11th wedding.

I've been working on finishing my invites to go out the second week of July.

The most exciting is the gown shipped yesterday so it should be in this week.

I don't know if you recall, but I am having a Maggie Sottoro gown "knocked off" by some ladies I found on the internet that make wedding gowns. They are in the U.S. and I have communicated with them throughout the process. I can only hope and pray that it turned out nice. The original gown: $1,800 the knock off: 535 including shipping and a lace bolero.

I'll post when it comes in to let you all know how it turned out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sure hope you do I want to see pics!!! I can't wait! Now that my wedding is done I am enjoying watching all of you get all your plans ready to go!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it is as amazing as you are dreaming it will be!!! September will be here in no time flat!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards