Second Weddings

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!!! (Non-Pro pics)

Hi ladies!  I'm back, and all married!!!  A few of our friends were kind enough to share these with me.  More to come :)

Self Explanatory :)

This dress was my grandmother's 60years ago and was redesigned and updated.  The organza on the skirt was my "something new".  The rest is from the original dress.

Our lovely and delicious cake.  My grandparents couldn't come to the wedding, so I put their photo by the cake.  The wedding photo of my paternal grandparents (who are no longer with us)  is on the other side.

My ladies each chose their own color dress, including the flower girl who wanted to wear wings.  How could I say no?

My mom and I made the bouquet, and my shoes were surprisingly comfortable.

Happily married :)
Thanks for letting me share, ladies!

Re: Signed, Sealed, Delivered!!! (Non-Pro pics)

• Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  Thanks for sharing.  Everything was lovely it looks like.  How about that view eh?  I adore the butterfly wings :)
  • edited December 2011
    You looked stunning and very RELAXED! That is what I aspire to. I'm doing my best to incorporate our families in our wedding. I don't have a gorgeous vintage dress *sigh* but we are decorating with quilts our Grandmothers had made and some depression glass pieces. I hope it comes together half as good as yours did. Lovin the blue shoes!
    Les enfants disent que les gens sont suspendus pour parler la v?rit?. Je n'ai pas peur, je suis n? pour le faire. Joan d'Arc R.I.P. Sophia please visit www.truthforsophia.com
  • NJ JenNJ Jen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE your dress, love the shoes, love your hair!

Be happy!
  • melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You (and everything) look fantastic.  Have a wonderful weekend!
    10-10-10
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations you look beautiful!  And your glowing.... couldn't ask for anything more.   Everything looks wonderful, love the girls dresses and yours, amazing .  Enjoy your new life! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    congrats to your marriage! you looked so beautiful!!
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Your photos truly show your radiance and pure joy!  Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked great!  I love the BM dresses!  Congratulations lady!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    OMG...you look just gorgeous!!!  There's a "look" an encore bride has....very serene and blissfully happy!  Best to you and your husband!
  • edited December 2011
    Loved. all. of. it.  Fantastic!  Post more photos!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!  It was truly the happiest day of my life (so far), and DH was and is the best part. 
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous pics, and I love that you could wear your grandmother's dress. It was truly a timeless style. Everyone looks fabulous, and you look so pretty!

Hopefully we have great weather for our wedding too.

Enjoy married life!
  • AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    simply beautiful! i love the wings. :)
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you for sharing very beautiful and what a nice way to honor your grandparents!  You're gown was lovely!! You were absolutely glowing!

Congratualtions!! 

• edited December 2011
    Oh you looked amazing I love that you put the cake cutting picture next to your cake what a wonderful idea!! I am so over the moon for all of us and its so hard to concentrate on work!!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!!!! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day.
    Congratulations Daynalyn, I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards