Second Weddings

opinions please

We might be having a complete change in our wedding and I would love some opinions from all of you.  As some of you know, I have been having to deal with my ex and the fact that he cancelled health insurance on my two youngest kids.  I added them to my insurance which means I had to go up to the family plan and much more money.  Anyway, FI and I were talking and it makes sense financially to get married sooner than January 2013 and put him and his son on my insurance too. (Basically it would save about $300/month)

Our January wedding plan was a ceremony and sit-down dinner, somewhat formal, winter wonderland theme.  Now, we are thinking to rent a local park and do a small ceremony and a picnic/bbq and then a pool party at my parents' house after.

What do you think of the summer idea? Or should we just stick with the original winter wedding idea?

Re: opinions please

• We are doing the bbq and pool party!! We talked this weekend and decided that was what we wanted more than a winter wedding.  We are so excited for what should be a fun and pretty casual day!
  • Living Social and Groupon are AWESOME!!!
  • June 30th is a great day (We are getting married on the same day)! It sounds like a wonderful celebration. Have FUN!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards