Second Weddings

Say Yes to the Mess

Housework to kick off the holiday week end :(

How about you?

Re: Say Yes to the Mess

• edited December 2011
    Nursing a bad cold  :(
  • edited December 2011
    Doing absolutely nothing.  However I just had to call 911 cuz the neighbor lady was getting beat up (once again) by her boyfriend.  ARGH I wanna moved!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We started out the weekend with a date last night, which is a rare treat.  Fiance took me to see Sex and the City 2 and then out to a friend's birthday celebration.  Prior to that, we'd had "Mall night" with the kids, including dinner at the food court.   The younger boys find the food court second only to the Hard Rock Cafe when it comes to dinner, lately.  Ha.

This morning, I was treated to breakfast and we plan to have a lowkey day around the house.  Tomorrow, I'm out with a friend for her first (my second) viewing of SatC2, complete with cocktails.

Basically, fiance thinks I needed a "weekend off," and he's making that happen.  (I'm a full time stay at home Mom to four.)
    10-10-10
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I DID get the invites out today.  Yay me!
  • AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we surprised my mom with an 80th birthday party. it was great! now i'm home and trying to decide whether to work on the mess... or go to the pool!
  • dwashcodwashco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spent the weekend helping my friends clean up my wedding venue - otherwise known as their ranch/meadow/forest property.  I can't believe I was raking the forest :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards