Second Weddings
Options

2nd wedding first love --

Soooo my boyfriend and I got engaged officially yesterday, it was not a surpirse we had been talking about this for year and a half. We actually went together to pick the ring talk to the person behind the counter basically I went to make sure he didnt get ripped off and sure enough after looking and walking away ( thats my thing) the woman busted out the 20% off coupon for purchase the following weekend ! WOOHOOO  
-- no bent down on one knee ( we just don't roll like that LOL) he gave it to  me in the car and then we had some dinner and went to a cage fighting thing LOL I'm fine with that because his excitement about the whole thing is just adorable!!

This is my second wedding  his first, but we are each others first loves. We went out  before when I wast 15 until I was 21 y/o went our separate ways and here we are now pretty crazy!  I still sometimes absolutely cannot believe it but I guess things happen for a reason!

I do plan on having a Wedding --- as I had nothing my first time around --- I just want to have a big party to celebrate with our familes and friend how lucky we are to have found each other again, Just wanted to get my first post out there and say hi to all your lucky ladies and CONGRATS!!!

Re: 2nd wedding first love --

• Options
    AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! glad you found each other again!
  • Options
    JennaHRJennaHR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
       I'm doing the same "backward" thing...  Courthouse wedding the first time, big shabang the second.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & congratulations. The ladies here are really nice, and you can come and tell us anything.

So what are you planning? If you have any questions about things in your geographic area, post them on the "local board" link at the left, for your area.

Looking forward to hearing all about your plans
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board. Let us know your plans as they come together. I'm with you ladies, I had the courthouse thing the first time around too and I am having a "real wedding" this time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!! Welcome! I think a lot of people end up doing it that way!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you ladies, I was married for over twenty years, but, this is the first time I've been in love. Congrats on your wedding and have fun with the plans.  Keep us posted. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Your story is so sweet! Best of luck! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a cute story,congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    same here...married 20 years but this is my first love too.....October wedding....
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!

We decided OUt cake topper is going to be one of those custom ones (made to look like you)  but we are using the way we looked when we went out as teenagers -- He had hair down to his waist then and now he shaves it! LOL people are going to lose their minds laughing when they see it !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!
    And I LOVE the expression '2nd Wedding, 1st Love"....!!!
    I am totally going to reuse that!!!
      Laughing
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards