Second Weddings

Wedding Album ... Almost Ready!

Woo hoo!  Our wedding album is almost ready.  With so much going on immediately following the wedding (my dad's death, H's dad's illness, the boy going off to school, oh yeah ... my new job, which started 2 days after the wedding), we didn't feel a need to even think about the album until the beginning of this year.  I am so excited.  Spending so much time recently, looking at all of those great photos -- still LOVE the one of my floral painted shoe next to my son's coloful, striped sock -- has really been fun!

The next step is to decide on portraits.  We probably won't get a lot -- one for my mom, one for H's dad and each of his sisters (maybe) and one for each of us to have at our offices.  Oye!  The great thing about photography is that prints can always be ordered at a later date.  I think we'll get it done soon, though, so we can give the portrait to H's dad for his 85th birthday in July.

Yippee!

Re: Wedding Album ... Almost Ready!

• Congratulations in getting that project done!!  

We're not even close, and we have been married a year!! LOL It's okay though we have the discs and over 1500 professional pictures... 

The moms would like portraits of us...  They have look books that we did for them before the end of last year. 
  • Congrats on your progress Lisa! I remember how harried the time around your wedding was, glad you are getting this done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards