Second Weddings

Invitations done! a little late, but hey.

It's a miracle! after the Great Laptop Crash of 2010... i finally printed my invitations and got everything put together and sent out. whew!

Re: Invitations done! a little late, but hey.

• melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  They look fantastic!
    10-10-10
  • edited December 2011
    They look great!  So, you can now say, You Survived the Great Laptop Crash of 2010.
  • AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really need a shirt that says that, fam6!
  • edited December 2011
    They look great!
  • edited December 2011
    Classy and beautiful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check! Your invites are beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    You did a great job.  They are beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• edited December 2011
    Gorgeous invites, same thing with me, I was a bit late finishing them, but got them out last weekend. I already have recieved a few responses.

I think 6-8 weeks is enough time for people to know what they are doing and if they can attend your wedding.

Frankly, I can't wait till it's over. I hope I get a lot of no responses. All I really care about is that our families and close friends are there, everyone else I don't care.
    I really wish I had done a smaller wedding, but it's too late now.
    .. See you in HH???..... take care Aldephi!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well plus i did send save-the-dates a while back. so anyone who complains can bite me. :)

Alpha - I'll save a spot for you! remind me when you get to town?
  • M&Mf4meM&Mf4me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get the raw materials?  I LOVE THEM!!!!  

Thanks,
    Shell
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the pocketfold and envelope from cardsandpockets.com - got custom stamps from pictureitpostage.com (i'm really not a diva - it was either custom or multiple stamps for the amount i needed - haha). made everything else. i am a web geek with access to all the good graphics stuff. thanks!
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_invitations-done-little-late-but-hey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:a3133adb-8cff-4e27-b8f4-88a188aa9f20Post:dd85c0c1-ff9e-425d-b18b-bc2d03c1dfae">Re: Invitations done! a little late, but hey.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous invites, same thing with me, I was a bit late finishing them, but got them out last weekend. I already have recieved a few responses. I think 6-8 weeks is enough time for people to know what they are doing and if they can attend your wedding. <strong>Frankly, I can't wait till it's over. I hope I get a lot of no responses. All I really care about is that our families and close friends are there, everyone else I don't care. I really wish I had done a smaller wedding, but it's too late now.</strong> .. See you in HH???..... take care Aldephi!!!
    Posted by thealphabride[/QUOTE]

You know Alpha - that's EXACTLY how I felt after the civil ceremony.  I thought "this is the happiest day of my life and it doesn't get any better."  And it didn't.  If I knew then what I know now, we would NOT have gone through the expense of a reception.  Yes, I am happy that our friends and family were there at the reception to help us celebrate, but the ceremony itself was indescribable.

I digress..........Adelphi - the invite look very pretty.  Reminds me, I gotta get on the thank you's
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adelpi - very nice invites!!  Congrats on getting them done and surviving the crash!  Computers aren't they great!?
  • edited December 2011
    My laptop just crashed and burned. Thank God my fiance is an I.T. man and took my hard drive out and is putting into another machine for me (from his office) and bringing it home. One of the many reasons I love him, that kind of talent is priceless.

I get into HH a few days after your wedding, around MON or Tuesday Sept 13-14.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards