Second Weddings
Options

I can't believe I'm doing this again!

We are an older couple and have just moved into our home. It has a nice yard and a pool, Because we feel like we do not need a big formal wedding again, a more casual, intimate backyard wedding with family and close friends will be perfect. The reception could be a BBQ/pool party. I do not want a formal gown and just don't know what I do want to wear other than flip flops! I thought it would be nice to have our grandchildren as our bridal party. Each one could give me a flower as I walk past our guest to create my bouquet. Any thoughts or good ideas?
Judy and Bob

Re: I can't believe I'm doing this again!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_i-cant-believe-im-doing-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:a8c31ce0-f4a6-4030-afbf-faa2b3d53fbcPost:a2c8afed-c694-4c1c-81af-89ba36abf8eb">I can't believe I'm doing this again!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are an older couple and have just moved into our home. It has a nice yard and a pool, Because we feel like we do not need a big formal wedding again, a more casual, intimate backyard wedding with family and close friends will be perfect. The reception could be a BBQ/pool party. I do not want a formal gown and just don't know what I do want to wear other than flip flops! I thought it would be nice to have our grandchildren as our bridal party. Each one could give me a flower as I walk past our guest to create my bouquet. Any thoughts or good ideas?
    Posted by veryhappymomofgroom[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way I can't believe I am doing this again :)  I am 43 and My FI is 50..We have grown children and grandchildren.  Our wedding is going to be small and then have a big reception at our home.  I would like to incorporate our children and grand children but not sure how.
  • Options
    I LOVE the flower idea!  And Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards