Second Weddings
Options

My Daughter has officially watched too many Ghost Adventures episodes

Because she woke me up around 2 am this morning convinced her room is haunted.  And not her entire room, just her closet.

What do you say to that?  We don't live in an old historical home, ours was built in 1986.  The house isn't built over an old graveyard, etc, etc.

She told me she took pictures with all the lights off and got some scary photos, when I asked to see them she replied "Oh no Mom, I deleted them...they were too scary."

This is either a sad attempt at getting out of going to school or she is just a silly girl!

Re: My Daughter has officially watched too many Ghost Adventures episodes

• Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My son loves this kind of stuff.  He and his fiancee went to Gettysburg on vacation 3 years ago and stayed in a "haunted" hotel.  There was some odd stuff I have to admit.  Like his cell phone constantly calling me and I could hear him in the background explaining Civil War stuff to his fiancee (he's a history buff).  There was also stuff on the pics that they took.  Really odd - like shadows and such.
  • Options
    awayagainawayagain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did they stay in Gettysburg?  That's one of my favorite places to visit.  Probably  the Farnsworth.
    OP, your house doesn't need to be old to have some spirit activity.  Take soome pics and post them for us!
  • Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Away - I think it's the Farnsworth.  Anyway it's got a reputation for being haunted and was featured on one of those ghost hunter shows.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sounds awesome! (gettysburgh i mean)

perhaps just comforting your daughter about being safe in the house and that you are there for her with out accepting or denying ghosts is the best way. but idk...
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards