Second Weddings

Let the wedding night commence!

Well........okay, let's just call it a minimoon.  We were unable to do a honeymoon in July due to H's work schedule and the fact that we had lots of out of towners here for the wedding works.  We didn't even have an "official" wedding night.  Just went back to our home (alone!) & then spent the rest of the weekend with said out-of-towners.  So we're heading to Lake Geneva for the weekend.  Jacuzzi suite on the lake, romantic dinner, strolling hand in hand, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes...........hey wait a sec; yeah right!  We'll probably catch up on sleep and sex and head home with rosy glows ;)

Re: Let the wedding night commence!

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad that you two are able to get away for some couple time!!
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yeh, basically we're looking forward to the alone time.  He's part owner in a business and does side jobs so he's gone 3 seasons of the year from sun-up to sunset.  I work mixed shifts at a medical clinic so when I'm around, he's not and visa versa.  December, January and February is when we have the most time together.  Hopefully during that time we'll be taking a more extended late honeymoon.
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are TOO funny, Marrin.  Yeah, be sure to catch up on sleep, sex and romance.  I can't believe its already been more than a month since you got married.  Sheesh!  It seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago.  Wow!

Have fun.
  • edited December 2011
    Enjoy the minimoon! Steve and I hadn't spent more than 5 days together in our whole relationship of 6 years so I feel you on that one.
    I hope you enjoy every.single.minute of it!!!

Here's cheers..... to the rosy glow:)
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations on getting your minimoon, Hope it's everything you are dreaming of....  

Ditto on the cheers for the rosy glow :)  Ya gotta love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Note to self:  Victoria's Secret Large = Real Life Small :(  I will look like an overstuffed Hungarian sausage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards