Second Weddings

NWR: Trying to make it last

The candy......until Halloween.  I need it like a hole in the head, but it's there.

What are you all passing out this year?  In Jewel (local Chicagoland grocery chain), I saw big bags of individually packaged carrot sticks, and they were called S'carrots.  Thought it was cute and good idea, but didn't really feel like getting egged or TP'ed this year.  We actually do not get many kids anyway :(

Re: NWR: Trying to make it last

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The FI picked out minis and bite sizes of his favorites.... I just keep telling him and the FDSD that the bags stay closed until Halloween...  So far so good although the student that the FDSD tutors was attempting to get us to open the bags early because we have the good stuff... no still stuck!
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI (choc-aholic) and son (Kit Kat-aholic) may share some of the candy they have with trick-or-treaters, but honestly I think it has run out a couple of times already!!  LOL ... FI doesn't even live here, but on football Sundays, the two of them down so much that I am in awe.  Hee hee.  Laughing
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    H is a snacker so he bought many bags of candy - far more than we'll ever give out to trick or treaters.  Lisa, I'm with your son on the Kit Kats.  My fave by far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards