Second Weddings
Options

They already have everything. They've done it all before. They don't deserve more gifts.

What gift-grabbers, celebrating Christmas all the time like that. They do it like, every single year. And they're still doing gifts, parties, the works. Don't they know it's tacky to celebrate special days just because they're happening?
"I wish yo azz all tha dopest up in yo' marriages"

Re: They already have everything. They've done it all before. They don't deserve more gifts.

• Options
    I enjoy the spirit of goodwill and the sparkle of the decorations and twinkle of lights.

I'm with you Retread I enjoy the company and the gatherings too! 

I think though that the OP is on to something; if not being a bit sarcastic.... Thanks for the giggle. ;-)

• Options
    Don't forget, the tilt of the earth on its axis is the reason for the season.
  • Options
    My favorite billboard here is the one that says "Jesus is the Reason for the Season"  Uh, yeah, NOOOOO.   Saturnalia is the reason for the season, you uninformed muggles.  It makes me want to get a can of spray paint and break the anti-graffiti laws. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    pesematologypesematology member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    I'm an atheist from a Jewish home, and I freaking love Christmas. There's no one who doesn't benefit from some lights and shiny objects in a cold, dark time of year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards