Second Weddings
Options

destination wedding

My fiance and I are heading to Las Vegas for our wedding. This will be his 3rd and my 2nd marriage. We have about 30 people joining us at their expense. We don't have to  money to have a full reception out there. We just want to have fun and not have any worries. I was just thinking of either going to a buffet to eat after or just going for drinks...ideas??

Re: destination wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_destination-wedding-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:35Discussion:f9516745-1970-46e6-9bcd-db8604b229bfPost:3f7a61b8-685a-406b-b7aa-2ef4e83fdbbe">destination wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are heading to Las Vegas for our wedding. This will be his 3rd and my 2nd marriage. We have about 30 people joining us at their expense. We don't have to  money to have a full reception out there. We just want to have fun and not have any worries. I was just thinking of either going to a buffet to eat after or just going for drinks...ideas??
    Posted by hairiam73[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by a "full reception"? 

We had a DW in Mexico - and after the ceremony on the beach, we went to our favorite cantina.  I had set it up with the manager before hand that we'd just run a tab for the group.  It worked out great - food and drinks for hours! 

Maybe you could find a restaurant that you can work a deal with? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards