Moms and Maids

ck and mm

In all seriousness, I just want to wish you both the same extraordinary experience I've had with my girls when they got married.  Lucky for you I can't really put it into words because we all know how wordy I can get.Their wedding days have been beyond special between us and the experience was far more than I could ever ask for.  I wish the same for both of you.ck - I know there have been some rough patches in all of this for you and I am just hoping that these next couple of days are a wake up call for your DD so she can see all you have done for her. My very best to you both.

Re: ck and mm

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto kmm. My DD's wedding day and my son's wedding day were among the truly wonderful experiences as a parent that I've had. I hope evrything goes beautifully for you, and that you have wonderful memories that you'll carry with you!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
     Your shoulders and krazy straws have been invaluable throughout and I can't thank you enough.Let you know sometime next week how it turned out!!Hey, mm? Best wishes to you, I hope it's wonderful and happy and everything you (and your DD) hoped for.  
  • edited December 2011
    My wish for both of you is that you have absolutely wonderful, fantastic, fun filled times this weekend at the weddings.  As other have said, seeing my daughter get married was one of the greatest joys of my life.
  • mob2006mob2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I echo the above sentiments.  I thoroughly enjoyed my son and daughter's wedding days and treasure the memories.  I hope the same for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards