Moms and Maids
Options

Wow!

Good morning ladies! I don't have to type "FSIL" anymore, I can skip the F :-)It went so well I couldn't believe it. Walking her down that aisle was such an incredible experience. I'm bugging people for their photos so I can see it! Cute--when we started to come around to stand in the doorway before we walked, something made us crack up laughing, so we're standing there giggling. I think she got a little nervous then. The way our arms were hooked made it easy for her to grab my hand, so we ended up holding hands the whole way down.The only bad thing that happened was that just as my daughter was starting her vows, my niece (bridesmaid) fainted, and the whole church heard her head hit the floor. So we had to pause for the EMTs. Kid was more upset thinking that she had wrecked Ash's wedding than anything else. Released from the hosp w/mild concussion, rushed to reception, and then got a little shy about coming in, in case they were made. DD saw her yelled "Taylor's here" and went running to hug her. The entire bridal party stood up and cheered, the DJ made an announcement, and "her" groomsman and then the groom asked her to dance. So sweet.DD was wonderful, we had a great time together. All there couldn't believe how gorgeous everything was, open bar and photobooth were big hits. And AZ in Oct is the way to go....low 80s during ceremony and cocktail hour, working its way down to mid to high 60s at the end. MM, sounds like yours was beautiful as well! I'm so happy for you!Ladies, thanks again. I forget your name, but to the new MOB...lots of good people, including us, on here. You'll love it.

Re: Wow!

• Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    ck, I'm so thrilled for you.  I have goosebumps and I'm not kidding.  but I always get those when a MOB reports back in! So glad things went joyfully and happily.  I am just tickled pink to hear that your experience was so awesome. Now.....should that SIL get out of line in the future.....:)
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww, ck, sounds wonderful!  I'm so glad it all came together beautifully.  And I'm glad your niece is okay and that everyone made her so comfortable when she was able to return.  Those are the kind of stories that will live on forever in family lore.Thanks for letting us know~I sure was thinking of you!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    simplyceesimplycee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I ususally lurk, but I teared up as I read about you walking your daughter down the aisle. I'll be walking mine also, which I am thrilled about.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Simplycee, believe me it's amazing. I thought I would be all emotional but I wasn't. Just couldn't stop smiling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards