Moms and Maids

Group Bridal Shower Present Ideas?

I'm the MOH and one of many bridesmaids. I thought it might be nice to give a group present since our 4 pooled together may get her someting more substantial and meaningful. Someone suggested a bucket with hosuehold goods- one starting with each letter of the alphabet. any other ideas?

Re: Group Bridal Shower Present Ideas?

• KnibletKniblet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with Retread.  Check out the registry info and get the biggest item that you KNOW she wants.
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • AutumnFairAutumnFair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make sure you ask that girls individually if they want to do a group gift and what they are comfortable in contributing before selecting a gift. Other that, I recommend getting something of their registry if the B&G have one.  
  • mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, double check with the BP and then go in on something.  We got our bride her vaccuum, and she loved it!
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP when saying get one of the bigger registry items.  I've seen times when all the hostesses get the bride either some of her china settings, or the every day place setting the bride registered for.  of course if the bride didn't register for any place settings that will not work.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally agree with pps-- get a registry item. People register for those big ticket items just hoping that some people will pool together. 
    Photobucket
  • ktomktom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely the biggest thing on the registry that you can get everyone to pitch in for :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards