Moms and Maids
Options

Country-Vintagey Bridesmaids dresses??

I have recently decided that I would like to weara vintage, Gunne Sax- style prairie wedding dress for my big day. I feel it would be a much better fit for me, my personality, and the feel I want for my wedding than anything from a bridal boutique- while I dream about going to try on those amazing frou frou dresses, its so not my style. I want a barefoot country wedding, we're getting married at my father's house and the best memories I have growing up were running aorund barefoot in the fields :) 
My dilemma is... what the heck are the bridesmaids going to wear?! When I was planning on wearing a "normal" dress, I was going to have them in those infinity dresses and would like everyone to wear it a different way..... but now I'm thinking that might be a little to "new looking" for my oldie style. I've thought a little about the groomsmen and maybe having them wearing different vintage button/snap country style shirts. The non-matchy idea is growing on me, I like the relaxed feeling of it. BUT, I have no idea how to dress the girls. Maybe just modern "hippie" style dresses? I don't know, I have absolutely zero ideas and need help!

Re: Country-Vintagey Bridesmaids dresses??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards