Moms and Maids
Options

Selfish MOH...or Selfiish ME?

2»

Re: Selfish MOH...or Selfiish ME?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Sorry Im new to the blogging board -- whats MUD mean?  I can figure out most of the other abbreviations, but this one really has me stumped and i see it all the time!Posted by amjung2103[/QUOTE]

MUD is Made Up Drama, meaning this isn't a real situation.  Someone created an account and some MUD just to get member on the boards worked up. 

While there are certain situations which are a little too "out there" but true, this one seems really fishy.  Many of the long time member are really good at sniffing out MUD posts.
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since you only have 4 posts on your ticker, I won't badger you and just say that the shower should have been postponed. A death is soooooo much more important than a party!!!! Take a step back and wait a while. Maybe you were unaware of the rule that brides shouldn't plan their own showers. Like others have said, they are gifts. Demanding one makes it seem like one is only after the presents.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    angzhillisangzhillis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    .....she came to the shower hung over because i guess thats how she mourns...but you're right i deserved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards