Moms and Maids
Options

not sure I like color of BM dresses

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses online.  My favorite color is green and I went with a pretty color called apple slice, by the after six collection.  I saw a different dress in that color and I liked it.  I ordered my dresses from a discount online store and when the dresses came they were brighter or more neon green then I wanted.  I tried one on and I would be pissed if I had to wear it.  My girls have dark hair and a different coloring then me so I can only hope it looks better on them.  If they all hate it, what can I do?  Is there any place that buys dresses?  My wedding is four months away so it's too late to order a different color, plus we would lose a lot of money.  Can anyone help!?

Re: not sure I like color of BM dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First, I'm assuming that you can't return them.  You are not going to be able to sell them anywhere and get what you paid for them...also, it will take time.  If money is an issue, check Newport News, JCP, Chadwicks, and others to see what you can find.  You'd be surprised!  If the color you want isn't there, you could go for black.  Or, you could look for a filmy wrap in a color that would tone it down.

I wish there was an easy answer...
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards