Moms and Maids

Mom Brag!

I don't have a question I just wanted to give a shout out to my mom!  I'm in my final semester of school, working full time and interning on the weekends and it's safe to say I've been just a little stressed out the past few months.  My mom is amazing - she's handling the wedding planning, she's keeping me organized and she's full of great ideas.  More important, she's been so supportive of my schooling and the wedding.  There's no way I could have my dream wedding without her and I'm so thankful!

Re: Mom Brag!

• edited December 2011
    It's nice to see a positive post of a mother. I feel like there are so many negative ones.

That's great that your mum is so supportive and helpful! Kudos to her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I know the feeling. I am a full time student and work full time. and my mom is keeping me accountable. and doing a lot of stuff for my wedding on her own. i wouldn't have made it anywhere without her!!!
    image 500 Invited! image 300 Ready to party! image 28 Party Poopers! image 172 MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What an awesome Mom!

My Mom did nothing for our wedding. My MIL, however, was awesome esp since we were planning from out of state.
  • KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know how your feeling too, my mom is helping a huge amount, and just finished making the BM dresses.  Isn't it wonderful to have someone so helpful and supportive in your life?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah Moms!!!!!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards