Moms and Maids

Bridezilla?

2»

Re: Bridezilla?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_bridezilla-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:993f4702-9aa2-404a-a1fb-2a3b42f44cf9Post:8b3bc11b-0b98-48a4-b118-a6e011e83406">Re: Bridezilla?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bridezilla? : A good rule of thumb is, anything the bridesmaids can't take off within one minute of arriving home after your wedding is too much to ask of them - a dress - you can get that off and wear something you like within a minute. Shoes (if you're buying) - yes again. Jewlery - yup, that can come off quick. Spray tan - nope, that's a commitment. Hair dye - again, that's a bit too much to ask. Heavy duty makeup to cover a tattoo - that takes a while to wash off so this is also an inappropriate request.  If I were your sister, I would totally not back down on this. I have really sensitive fair skin and I don't even want to know what kind of discomfort a spray tan would cause, considering some common makeup brands wreak havoc on me.  Also, black looks great on pale people. 
    Posted by Fancypantsamy[/QUOTE]

<div>All of this. Couldn't have said it better myself.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well I guess call me a Bridezilla as well! i don't think there'e ANYTHING wrong with asking her to do that. You only get married for the first time once. your sister can get over it. I haven't picked my colors yet but if i pick something light, i fully expect the girls to have tans. otherwise they'll look washed out. I realize you're using black but i still don't think it's an unreasonable request. Not to mention, she's your sister. if you can't offend her, who the hell can you offend? :)
  • In Response to Re:Bridezilla?:[QUOTE]In Response to Bridezilla?:Is it inappropriate to request that your 2 bridesmaids who are your sisters that are very light skinned to get spray tans? I have requested this and my sister refuses to even consider it and is offended I care so much about her skin tone. I love the sun and indoor tan year around please don't respond about that, that's not my question and they are wearing little black dresses. Am I being unreasonablePosted by lmac2582You have got to be kidding me! Posted by Maggie0829[/QUOTE]

Lol I was thinking the same thing! Is this girl for real? Omg
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards