Moms and Maids

Need gift ideas for parents

Hi all,

Can you give my groom and I some cool ideas for gifts for our parents? We have three sets: his mom and dad, my mom and her boyfriend of 10 years, and my dad and stepmom. My parents are just barely 50, and my fiance's parents are in their mid 60's.
I was thinking of making a wedding album for each set of parents that has all of our professional wedding photos, but this wouldn't be ready until a few months after the wedding; so may be a better Christmas gift.
Any other ideas? They've helped us so much.

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker < br > Planning Bio

Re: Need gift ideas for parents

• em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased square photo vases from the Knot shop for about $30ish. They are ingraved with FI and I's named. We plan on giving them to our parents at the RD with a fresh bouquet and a picture from our engagement session. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • edited December 2011
    I am thinking of doing something along the lines of a dinner out for them - and give them the wedding memobiela at a laters date (holidays/birthday/when I breathe again and have time to make it perfect).

Its not a traditional gift, but its nice because they can use it when they'd like!
  • edited December 2011
    We did gift certificates to their favorite places for dinner. I actually just dropped it off today and my step-dad was ecstatic (Mom is out of town)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards