Moms and Maids

Bachelorette Party

Here's the problem
My sister is only 17. She is my absolute best friend and MoH. For obvious reasons we can't have a stripper or go bar hopping. I've thought of something like Applebee's/Chili's/TGIF. That way if someone wants to drink they can. But what to do after? We are all going to be wearing crazy colored knee highs and rhinestone tank tops.

Re: Bachelorette Party

• How about something like cosmic bowling or laser tag? Or just going back to someone's place (or renting a hotel room) and doing a girls night with movies, popcorn, truth or dare, stuff like that?
  • One of my BMs is only 20, so that coupled with the fact that I'm just not a big partier, we're opting for a less traditional bachelorette party route. Right now, the only part of it I know about is laser tag. But my MOH and BMs are mostly along the same lines as me in terms of what we consider fun, I'm excited to see what else they can come up with. But there are definitely other fun things to do without having to go bar-hopping or to a strip club. They may just force you to think outside the box a bit.

• I dont feel like the going out partying for my bachelorette party and, my brother's gf who is 19  so it works out that I dont want that type of bachelorette party. I am having my bachelorette party at my fiance's mom's cabin for the weekend. We are having a DIY spa day, dinner at a nice restaurant Saturday night. Snow tubing or ice skating, hot tubbing, movies etc. Some more ideas for you.
  • I had two pregnant bridesmaids, We went out to dinner and then we went to Rocky Horror Picture show(it's a live perf while the movie is playing) which I adore! it was alot of fun :)
  • You can still go to specific clubs that allow under 18 people in. They are dry clubs, which is a downside, but if it's only one stop in the night, it would be fun. Go to dinner, dance, go to a hotel and drink and play raunchy games. Well I guess it depends on her maturity level, but most 17 year olds are pretty salty.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Thank you guys for the advice!!
  • No. I'm not I was asked and needed ideas. ]
  • My MOH wasn't 21, so we got a hotel room at a water park for the night.  That way we could hang out in the waterpark before going out for dinner.  You could also do a spa day, a movie, bowling, or a concert.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards