Moms and Maids
Options

Parents gift Ideas

I need suggestions on what to get for my parents as well as my FI's parents :) any suggestions appreciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Parents gift Ideas

• Options
    I am giving my parents a hefty gift certificate to a really nice restaurant that I myself love and know they will too.  My mom hates personalized knick knacks, etc., and my dad had limited interests, so this seems perfect. If you want to give an actual gift, try etsy, I got all my bridal party gifts on that site- super cute and unique stuff.  Good luck!
  • Options
    That is very cool that you want to give them a gift. Very thoughtful. Parents are tough to buy for in general cuz we tend to already have all the stuff we really need! With that said, it's always nice to be gifted with things to DO instead of just STUFF ... like gift cards for great dining or tickets to an event or even spa or massage services. Things they maybe would enjoy but maybe might not do for themselves. 
  • Options
    We are looking in to a getaway to a nice local retreat.  Like a hotel stay that is a few hours away close to a vineyard or spa. 

I would warn that you may want to get the same gift for each set of parents, lest someone be offened or jealous.  Especially if both parents are contributing to the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards