Moms and Maids

Trix - I'm jealous!!

I lost over 8000 posts when the "new" knot came to life.  I think oot lost more than twice that!  I just saw one of your posts and you have tons!  I'm jealous!!!  I look like a newbie and I've been here for 5 years.  Does anyone have some cashews or cheese they could pass my way to go with my whine?

Re: Trix - I'm jealous!!

• edited December 2011
    And while we're at it...am I the only one where this is loading WAY slow???  It is taking me 5 times longer to read the boards  Yell
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Nope, you aren't the only one.  Sloooowwwww.  Especially at work.  My knottie has been seriously damaged.
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh, get over yourself!

I lost 25,000 posts and I am  now ranked SILVER!

I want my 5 blue balls back!

please and thank you very much

• kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    But oot - I'm a lowly bronze now.  BRONZE!!!  Not to mention that my knotting days at work are toast because everything (to include these taxpayer dollars stupid systems) are really slow!
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi kmm!  I was away for T-giving, so wasn't knotting.  That AND it's so freakin' show that I get annoyed and go away.  =)

I was excited to see that my post count was as high as I thought it was.  Sorry to my friends who lost theirs.  And OOT-you really got screwed!   I was coveting a blue ball on the old format, and was tickled when I moved to gold.  But it still doesn't measure up to a blue ball.  Not one little bit.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards