Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

long/down hairstyles...

Hi Ladies -if you have long hair and wore it mostly down and wavy on your wedding day, can i see some pics? i need more inspiration! lol also, if you wore extensions, what did you think of them?  i am considering this as well, to give my hair a little more length and volume.TIA!Danielle
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: long/down hairstyles...

• Options
    I did--a few pics in my siggy. It was just my normal everyday hairstyle but with an awesome hairpiece from Etsy (seller LoBoheme) and curls and a deeper side part. I was comfortable because I looked and felt like me, just a bit more glamorous! :) GL!
  • Options
    Also check out projectwedding.com. You can also check out MrsPinkPeony and MrsDonD's bios. They had gorgeous dos.
  • Options
    [IMG]<a href="http://i32.tinypic.com/2djk1w.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i32.tinypic.com/2djk1w.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • Options
    I did - I don't have my pro pics yet, but I do have some non-pro pics in my Married Bio (link in sig).
  • Options
    BTW - I didn't mention, but I didn't wear extensions.  My hair was already super long.
  • Options
    thanks everyone!
  • Options
    I have some pics in my married bio.  I did add some extensions for more body and a little more length.  I've worn extensions several times in the past and love them, but you have to try different methods to see what kind work best for your hair (for example, normally my first choice would have been clip-in extensions, but I can't wear them because my hair is too thin and they show through... that obviously isn't the case for everyone though).  Also, if you go with a more permanent type, it's very important to find a professional that specializes in them because if they aren't applied and removed properly, they can cause damage.  
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards