Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Can you ask a bridal salon too..?

So I found a dress I absolutely love online, but I've called every single salon in FL (that's where I currently live, but will be getting married in TX) that carries the designer and not a single salon has this dress. Is it okay to ask the salon to order you a sample gown? How would this work? Does it cost anything? How do I go about asking?? Approx. how long would it take to get the sample dress in? 

THANKS! :)

Re: Can you ask a bridal salon too..?

• edited December 2011
    Most places will order the dress for you but not order a sample.  Unless it is a new dress that they would have wanted a sample of otherwise it would be a waste of money for them to order the sample.  Samples might cost less and you may be able to purchase one but even that will likely cost a decent amount.
  • edited December 2011
    I know i am a little late on this, but i know at Stardust if you like a dress by a designer they carry but they don't have in the salon to try, it is $150 to get it shipped to try on.

I don't remember if that $ then goes towards your dress or not, but seeing as how their dresses start at like $1500 that is only like 10%which is not as unreasonable as spending $150 to try on a $500 dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards