Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

E-pics makeup?

Hi Ladies,

I'm doing my e-pics on Monday evening and would like to get someone to do my makeup. I'm planning to do a trial run for actual wedding day makeup when I do my bridals so I'm really just looking for a one off sort of thing (and hopefully inexpensive).

Has anyone had good experience with someone you recommend? I tried the vendor website but didn't see anything specifically for this. Ideally I would like to go to someone in the Addison area.

Thanks for your help!!
March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-pics makeup?

• edited December 2011
    I love love love Angie Williams -- she is based in Frisco.

For my e-pics I made an appointment at a MAC.  They do full makeup with a $50 product purchase.  My only complaint was that the girl who did it globbed what felt like a ton of foundation all over my face.
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I got my makeup for e-pics done at Sephora. $50 gift card or product purchased required and I got my choice of airbrush or regular. There's one at Shops of Willowbend in Plano
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • elidellioelidellio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I didn't even think about Sephora for some reason. Did you do airbrush or regular makeup? I've never done airbrush before so I'm not sure what I would prefer.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Angie did airbrush in my trial and I looooved it.

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I did airbrush, but she said that regular would stay just as well with all thr primers, etc that she used. I think they use Temptu for their airbrushing and it felt very light and looked natural.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • AuburnAggieAuburnAggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used MAC (with the requisite $50 purchase), and I had a great experience there. It was just regular make-up, but it didn't feel caked on or anything, and she did my eyes just the way I wanted them.
    "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Robert Frost Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Origins for both my e-pics and my boudoir pics,and was very pleased both times. There was no minimum purchase either time, but I did tip the ladies, but I'm a regular there! I used the one in Southlake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards