Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Any of you using a form of tanning for the big day?

Hey everyone,I was just curious as to what you all were doing tanning-wise for the wedding day (if anything). I want to be slightly tan, but since my wedding is in November I don't want to be too dark. Are you going to do something about it? Tanning lotions? Spray tans? Tanning beds? Not concerned about it? Just curious. I am scared to try a spray tan, and I am leery of the tanning beds. Know of any good lotions?Any advice? I am medium skinned, and I don't burn that easy. I tan well too. TIA! :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Any of you using a form of tanning for the big day?

• My wedding is next saturday and so far i have gone to a tanny bed 2 times, and I am planning on going again tomorrow and the tuesday before my wedding so I am not red, but have a nice glow.
  • My wedding is in May of next year. I tan really easy in tanning beds so I'll start going around Febuary-March. Plus I want a tan so I won't burn when we're at the beach for our honeymoon.
    Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse imageAnniversary
  • I was considering using the spray tans at the tanning salons for my wedding. I am so scared of tan lines in a strapless dress! That's the only reason I even want to try the spray tan. I have heard good things about the Nivea tanning lotion that you just rub on for a couple weeks or so, though!
  • i've heard good things about thoses good quality over the counter tanning lotions but i can never get an even look... plus im fair enough to be a red head even though i'm not i blame my scotts irish heritage .... on that so i dont know why i'll do who knows i'll think of something
  • I tan regularly (except summer) so i'll just be using a tanning bed. I've also thought about a spray tan 4 or 5 days before that way it can fade and not look fake.
  • I'm going to a salon and getting a body bronzer. I did this for prom like 5 years ago. Its like you're getting a massage but they put the lotion on you at the same time. It looks really good and natural and no streaks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards