Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

model in a bottle...good or bad product??

I just was told about a product called Model in the Bottle...it is a setting product that you spray over your face (eyes closed of course) after your make up is finished.  It's supposed to make it last allll day.  http://www.modelinabottle.com/Has anyone used it.  Good or bad??  I have 13 days til my wedding so if I want it, I have to order very soon!TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: model in a bottle...good or bad product??

• Options
    I like model in a bottle and used it for my wedding. My makeup stayed on all day and looked great. Good luck!
  • Options
    I used it for my wedding and it was great.  My makeup looked freshly applied all day.  My h is a DJ and I use it when I go to see him spin at clubs too.  They are often hot and it's usually a long night and MIB keeps my makeup in place perfectly in those situations too.I will say this about it though - it has a strong scent.  I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all but I can smell it on my face and I feel like it clashes with my perfume.  That's my only gripe about it but its so awesome otherwise, I can live with it.
  • Options
    I used it for my wedding and three of my friends used it for theirs as well.  We have all loved it and it's a staple in our "emergency kit" that we've passed down.  There is a lot of product per bottle so there will be enough for you and all of your bridesmaids and then some!  None of us have had any complaints with the product, but I hear that some people think the sensitive skin formula isn't as effective.  I didn't notice the scent that pp is talking about beyond the first few minutes that I was wearing it.  GL and congrats that your day is so close!
  • Options
    Oh thank you thank you ladies...I just placed my order, it was only $14 a bottle and free shipping! I'll get it in two days!! Thanks again!
  • Options
    I like Makeup Forever Mist & Fix MUCH better than MIAB
  • Options
    Where were you able to find it for 14?
  • Options
    Oh, $14.99, free shipping unless you want 1, 2 or 3 day shipping. http://www.misikko.com/model-bottle.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards