Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

nails

How late should i get my nails done? This question is early for me since i'm not getting married soon, but would the week of the wedding to three days before be good? I plan on designing my own nails, too (including my toe nails).

Re: nails

• I'd say it depends on your job. I'm probably not getting mine done until 1-2 days before since I work with computers and the typing is rough on a fresh manicure. Think about how your manicures usually wear. Do your nails start chipping after a few days or a couple weeks? IMO, no earlier than three days prior.
  • I did mine the day before and still had a chip in them the day of the wedding!  I tend to be rough on my hands though.
  • I did mine the day before my wedding. If I would have done them any sooner they would have been ruined.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always liked this brand called Kiss feather lite. I'm using them on my wedding day and they last through EVERYTHING. I work in a bookstore which requires me to do a lot of work with my hands. You can find them at your local CVS or Walgreens.
  • i would do it it the day  before
  • I'll probably being doing it 2 days before the wedding b/c I need them to be nice for the dinner rehearsal and I probably wont have time the day before. Being that we will also be getting our marriage license the day before too.
  • okay guys. Thanks so much! =)
  • i'm curious, how many people are going to do Japanese 3d nails? www.kawaiinails.comi plan on doing something like this, but i don't want to use nail acrylic to sculpt things, just add jems and/or sequins. (not the huge ones, though)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards