Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Teeth whitening gel for bleaching trays?

Does anyone use bleaching gel purchased online or over the counter that works well?

Re: Teeth whitening gel for bleaching trays?

• Options
    Opalescence is great. You can get it in 10, 15, 20, and I think now 25%. I use 20% and sleep with them overnight. I usually need to wait 1-2 days before I repeat. Most dentists sell this brand, but you can find it cheaper on ebay. Just make sure it's a reputable seller and check the expiration date. Also, you'll want to keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.
  • Options
    I use the rembrandt 2 hour whitening trays (you can get them at walmart or the grocery store, about $19).  They work well for me the way the strips don't, and my teeth are way less sensitive afterwards.  You wear them for 20 mins, take a 10 mins break, and repeat as you want until you hit 2 hours or get the whitening you desire.
  • Options
    I am a dental assistant...and I recommend either using Crest Whitestrips or one provided by your dentist. And if you have tooth sensitivity be careful because teeth whitening kits can make them even more sensitive. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards