Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair opinions needed

Tomorrow is my appt to have a trim and hair colored right before the wedding next Sunday. Here are 2 pics of me. Very blonde and blonde with lowlights.
My dress is white and so is veil. Should I have some brown in it to tone it down, or go mostly blonde. Or even almost all light brown.

Re: Hair opinions needed

• Options
    I just went darker (from very blonde) and I HATE it.

I don't know what color you are now so it's hard to answer but my advice is not to do anything drastic.  Even though I have been this dark before, having been light for so long, it was too much of a change all at once (it wasn't supposed to be this dark and that's another thing--sometimes you come out much darker than you planned).  All I know is--if this had happened 2 weeks before my wedding, I would have been devastated. 

I really like the color in your siggy pic.  If that is where you are now, I would stay there.
  • Options
    I think you should go somewhere in between. Maybe not as blonde, but not as dark. Maybe ask for not as many low- lights. 
  • Options
    I ditto Steph, I wouldn't do anything drastic. I do like lowlights though, and you can spread them out so they don't make our over all colors a lot darker. IMO highlights and low lights can be great for adding dimension to otherwise solid color hair.
  • Options
    My Sig pic is most recent. Here is what I ended up doing, it will lighten a little before next Sunday. Ignore how bad I look, I haven't gotten much sleep. I have a Respiratory Infection and walking Pneumonia.

• Options
    I think that looks good!  
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards