Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Keratin Hair Treatment

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had the Keratin done? I am debating doing it but researched online and ofcourse the first thing that comes up is a blog aboput women who had their hair fall out! Yikes?!!?

Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated. Ulta is running a sale for $185, so i might to it there depending ont he feedback i get!

TIA,
GladysSmile

Re: Keratin Hair Treatment

• Options
    Just had it done! and HOLY MOLY what a difference... normally i have wavy hair on top and curly underneath (weird i know, but thats what i got suck with)... 

so i decided to do it (its hard because you cant wash your hair for 4 days) and then when i got the product washed out on the 4th day it took 10 minutes to blow dry my hair, and she only used her fingers and it came out straight and frizz free. 

Today it rained here in MA and normally i will put my hair up and bangs back in a clip and i didnt today to test it and it didnt frizz AT ALL! not even a little bit... amazing stuff i tell you!

biut i got it dont at a salon, not home treatmeant...
  • Options
    Thanks so much!!! This helps alot!

I also called the Salon and the girl told me that there is a difference btw the regular keratin treatment and the brazilian. Turns out the brazilian has some weird chemicals in it. I think i am going to go thru with it.

My hair is very thin, and i lose alot of it everyday. Apparently this will make it stronger and healthier becuase it adds vitamins to your hair instead of stripping them off.

Thanks Again!
  • Options
    there's different kinds of keratin treatments i suggest the brazilian blow out its actually conditioning on ur hair its great. the other brazilian treatments might have formaldahyde in it. www.brazilianblowout.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards