Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

under eye circles

Any suggestions on how to cover dark under eye circles and some small bags?

Thanks ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: under eye circles

• Options
    What is your current routine?  Do you use concealer, because if not that's a good start. 

And how much of a timeline are you looking for?  I don't think most eye creams can provide excellent results short-term, but long-term (like months and years) on the same great eye cream can do wonders.  I use a Mary Kay eye cream.  I can't remember which one it's called, but it soothes and it's thicker.  I have noticed that over a long-term period (like two years) my undereye area looks better and I use less concealer in the morning.  

If you have the money, I would suggest checking out Clinique.  I use their line for red skin and that has actually made my skin look and feel much better in the month or so I've been using it, so I can only assume their anti-aging products are great too.  I would highly recommend skipping the eye rollers - they leave a very thin liquid on your face, and in my experience, they just didn't hydrate very well.  The skin around the eyes are very delicate, so they need extremely moisturizing products.
  • Options
    I use Benefit's Erase Paste and it has worked better than anything else I've ever tried. Mine are hereditary and are always there no matter how much sleep I get so Erase Paste has been amazing for me. You can find it at Sephora online or in store. HTH!
  • Options
    I normally just use concealer but feel like that is not enough!  I have a little less than 6 months until my wedding so I have some time to try a more long term product.  Thanks for the suggestions!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Under eye circles are usually hereditary or allergy related and there's not alot you can do about them except conceal them.  I've never heard of Erase Paste--I will definitely check that out!

• Options
    I've never been able to get my dark circles to go away. I've found MAC's Select Cover-Up & Pro Longwear Concealer work wonders at hiding them though : )
  • Options
    this is nice info

i've recently been afflicted with this problem. horrible skin and horrible undereye bags out of nowhere. my skin in my teens was better than it is now.

yucky poo :(

i'm going to have to start a regimen...but i will also be paying for top of the line makeup...money well spent!
    My niece, Kennedy Alivia, Cancer SURVIVER!!!! God works miracles - Daily! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards