Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Facial sweat

Gross,  I know but whenever I get even a little warm  I get tiny sweat beads on my upper lip.  Any special products out there to help with this?    I once smeared on some Secret clinical and even that didn't work! 

Re: Facial sweat

• nope. but what you can do is sweat-proof your makeup. I made mine sweat and waterproof for our wedding, and I was pouring sweat. it was pretty gross. however, my makeup didn't budge, even when I would wipe my face with a napkin to get the sweat off.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • You can oil-proof your makeup, but unfortunately you can't "sweat-proof" your makeup. You can use a hydrating setting spray, such as motives no more shine or 10 years younger, which have cooling agents to set makeup. But you can't stop yourself from sweating. If you sweat, dab with a tissue, do not wipe! I'd say just bring tissues and powder in the event your upper lip starts to sweat, dab and powder just to be safe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_facial-sweat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:52669e81-f387-423a-896d-4fbbb664b306Post:b181120a-039d-4cf6-a1dc-5c0c75947ce4">Re: Facial sweat</a>:
    [QUOTE]nope. but what you can do is sweat-proof your makeup. I made mine sweat and waterproof for our wedding, and I was pouring sweat. it was pretty gross. however, my makeup didn't budge, even when I would wipe my face with a napkin to get the sweat off.
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]

Share your secrets! How did you do it?
  • I am a face-sweater too. It's so annoying.  And I tend to start "glistening" as soon as I get nervous.  I pointed this out to my make-up artist and she said that primer would help this.  I also try drinking a tall glass of cold water and that tends to cool me off and take my mind off whatever is making me nervous. 
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards