Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Show me your wedding hair!

Re: Show me your wedding hair!

• Options
    Just went to a friend's wedding and she waist-length, super thick, chocolate colored hair straight down with a slight wave near the bottom.   I realize it is not the usual, but it was stunning.
  • Options
    Here's my hair inspiration....trial on May 6th (along with bridals which makes me a little nervous but we shall see!!)

I like this one also - mainly got this pic for the necklace but her hair is very pretty!

• Options
    these are some of my inspiration pics... I have naturally curly hair so it would be a simple do. I love the first one with the flower. I'm definitely wanting to do a flower in my hair.

• Options
    Pics from hair trial.  My hair is a little shorter than shoulder length.

• Options
    I just got done with my hair trial on Friday! This is what it turned out to be...

• Options

I'm doing my hair exactly like this and then I have tiara to go in it.
    I'm married!
  • Options
    This is my inspiration....it looks gorgeous!
    www.liweddings.com/chat/p/4307021_1.jpg" alt="" />
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2010
  • Options
    So I'm thinking of having an up-do with one or two orchids in my hair. Any suggestions on fresh or fake flowers? How to keep the fresh ones in? Are fake ones easier? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
  • Options
    Im trying to debate between up and down(the heat mite be a big factor :( )) but this is my fave so far

http://ourlittlegardenwedding.weebly.com/hair--make-up.html
    (the top one)

sorry i dont know how to pip :(
  • Options
    I'm doing the Carrie Underwood pictured above and my stylist is adding a couple tracks of clip in extensions to help make my curls more full!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Here are a few that have been posted that are great inspirations:

• Options
    my inspiration picture
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    (Click each to view larger)

Back

Close up of flower/back side

Good side view

Good front view

• Options
    Fun!  I just did my hair trial yesterday.  One of my bridesmaids did it and I thought it turned out pretty well.

Side

back

with the veil
    ~*~Sarah~*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_show-wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:7ba31eb2-51ad-48ad-9560-aa0691573673Post:b49114b0-29c1-4962-986c-7ad4c6758c1e">Re: Show me your wedding hair!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loving this right now!!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Loved your updo! Is that a real flower in your hair or a silk? I haven't been able to find a silk one I like with ot without feathers.
  • Options
    Is that your real hair or extensions? Love it! Beautiful
    ~Andrea Ayers~
  • Options
    linzca04 where did you find that picture? I love the style! Do you have the original source for  bigger picture?

Thanks in advance!
    Andrea
    ~Andrea Ayers~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_show-wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:7ba31eb2-51ad-48ad-9560-aa0691573673Post:97806812-696a-4ce0-9fcf-173595a6adbf">Re: Show me your wedding hair!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I'm thinking of having an up-do with one or two orchids in my hair. Any suggestions on fresh or fake flowers? How to keep the fresh ones in? Are fake ones easier? Thanks!!!
    Posted by Sjfreatman[/QUOTE]

There are some really beautiful orchid hair pieces on etsy, one colorful one for example is <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/47094208/set-of-3-pink-orchid-flowers-bridal-hair?ref=sr_gallery_30&ga_search_query=orchid+hair+piece&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=" rel="nofollow">http://www.etsy.com/listing/47094208/set-of-3-pink-orchid-flowers-bridal-hair?ref=sr_gallery_30&ga_search_query=orchid+hair+piece&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=</a>&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

There are really lifelike ones in there and not that expensive, good luck!
  • Options
    here's mine. :)

side:

back:

front:

**i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options

I'm goin to have a Beautician come to my hall to do my hair and makeup before my wedding. it should be fun
    http://www.michiganweddinghair.com

• Options
    edited August 2010

This is my inspiration:

I really wanted something that was a little different, and not so sleek and slicked back. I want something looser and more organic, and I really hope my stylist can come as close to recreating it as possible. In the front I will probably have whimsical, straight across bangs.

• Options
    edited September 2010
    This has been plagueing me!! I have no idea how to wear my hair!  Any opinions good or bad would be appreciated!

These pictures are just me playing around, not hair dresser, I need to choose one for my hair trial next week.

Down

Up with a part

up with no part

OR.. hair up on the side?

Did anyone else have this much trouble!! Which do you girls like better?

BTW, my dress hasnt been altered yet...hence the too large bodice!
  • Options

I had a hard time finding pictures of brides wearing their hair down. Here's a picture of my hair style for brides looking for pictures of hair-down styles. Hope it helps!
    Download 296709-me...jpg (25.9 KB)

• Options
    mrsmdr - I like up with a part!Laughing
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow, some beautiful hair dos! Here's a couple pics from my trial. I think I might end up doing a little more down than I did that day, I think it looks like too much is pulled up

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Inspiration pics, more of my hair pics, and my BMs hair HERE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards