Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

trying to lose weight!!!

Is super annoying! I tried everything with a big fail!!!! I want to look good for my big day and I want to look even better for my honeymoon lol

I went to bridial expo after bridal expo and that got frusterating! I went to one and talked to a girl who said she had the perfect thing to help me! I thought to myself "yeah so does everyone else" she gave me her card wasn't pushy and said if I have questions to email her or if I want to check out what she had to do the same!

It took me about 2 weeks but I finally emailed her cause I thought to myself "what the hell I've tried everything else whats one more product" I called I got info I thought about it and I tried the stuff she had and let me tell you I am sooooo glad I did! it worked sooo good! I am excited to go on my honeymoon cause I can get in a bikini and not feel like people are judging me!!!

I thought I would pass along the info in case any of you are in the same boat I was and just want to try something FOR ONCE that works!!! I dont know if I can give you that girls email on here but I will try! If your interested just send her an email letting her know your getting married and want to loose a little weight!!! The products doesn't just make you lose weight it tigtens and firms your skin thats why I love it so much and it 100% natural and made by doctors which is even better =)

you dont need to say my name or anyhting cause I high doubt she even remembers me but her email is
heatherskinnywrap @ yahoo . com

there isnt any space in the email I just dont think it lets me post personal info on here!!!

just a little info from one bride to another!!!

enjoy your big day hope its amazing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards