Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Mani/Pedi colors?

Just trying to get some ideas.. what color do you plan on wearing? 

Re: Mani/Pedi colors?

• I'm torn between blue or French mani for my toes. My dress is T-legnth so my toes will be showing. I had a pedi once w and awesome blue color with blue glitter over it and it lasted all summer. I might do that! My nails will def be a french mani.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_manipedi-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:9306f7dc-58d0-4b80-ab45-5584c7007b05Post:904abfbc-c1c1-428f-b71d-61863976fa7d">Re: Mani/Pedi colors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know that my toes will be Catherine H by Rescue Beauty lounge. It's a really shimmery deep summer sky blue with lilac and golden shimmer. I knew the second I bought it that I would use it as my 'something blue.' As for fingers, I'm torn between doing a blush nude or going full out with a fun coral/red to match lipstick as well as my wedding colors. I know that I am really not a fan of French/American manicures, but a lot of people do them and they can look nice, but it generally takes a good bit of time to get one that looks really good.
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

<div>OOOH looking up Catherine H now, that sounds gorgeous!</div>
  • I did a french manicure on both.  It's one of those things you really shouldn't stress over--no one is really going to notice what your toes look like and other than a few shoe pics, no one sees them anyway. Most girls do french, nude/champagne, or a pale pink.
  • My nails will be a french tip. I haven't decided what my toes will  be. Either a fun orange color or a french manicure as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My toes will be OPI Chapel of love most likely....how appropriate and it is a sweet pink color.  I am doing a very natural pale pink shelac on my nails.
  • My toes were a silver with lilac undertones and my nails were dark purple shellac.  Loved it and it was something a bit different than the ordinary.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My nails will be done with a French Manicure. I LOVE the way it looks on my hands. I want my toes to be a navy blue to go with my hot pink shoes.
    Met: 8-24-07 Dating: 9-23-07 Engaged: 12-29-10 Getting Married: 6-23-12 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely a French or light pink on my nails using either Shellac by Creative or some gel. My polish last a long time and I highly recommend it. Plus my nails are natural! For my toes, I plan to do some type of color and I'm debating on getting a flower or some design too. Toes can go crazy'
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Do something OTHER than a french tip!! Everyone does it and it looks so boring. Who says a bride has to do pink or a French tip?? My favorite color is navy blue, so that's what colors my nails will be. Find something that fits your personality, not just because your a bride but that's totally you. And honestly, no one will notice anyways.
  • I plan on doing Chanel's Mica Rose. Such a soft pretty light pink color, very girly and feminine and it also has a hint of gold and white glitter in it so it sparkles in the sunlight. Or I might do Sally Hensens Hollywood Scarlet which is the basic bright red. Dunno yet :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards