Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Need nail advice before going to the salon in the AM!

Over two weeks ago I got pink and white (at a salon I never had fingers done before but had pedis and brows done)

In 4 days it was lifting,l so I went back, he fixed it. Yes it is time to redo the nails but within a day of that the nail seems to absorb black and they have gray tintbut not even on the whole nail you can see white edgtes of the fingertips but the pink and rest of the white is collecting this. Sometimes I see my tips get black on them zipping up and down garment bags but alcohol and polish remover was not moving it they are dingy and gross.

My friend said to go somewhere else, do pink and white and have them use buffing cream? They had only put some OPI stuff on and put my hand in front of fans. I had gels long ago..so now I am torn

Get the pink and white and do buffing cream (what does this do?!?)
Shellac and pray I don't chip for 2 weeks because at my job your nails must be nice
Pink and white gel (which sometimes looks thick to me and really fake)

Any advice is well appreciated! Granted years ago I had gel and I had black pants that literally bled purple (it got on my nails and all over my legs, but it cleaned up lol)
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards