Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair Help

Does anyone have any suggestions for hair spray or other hair products that will help to hold loose curls without making hair too stiff or sticky? 

My hair is fairly straight, but I plan to use big curlers to give it some volume and curl on the ends for the wedding.  I've tried a few different products, but they all seem to make the hair too "crunchy."  I plan to wear my hair down and curl it myself.
09.10 Siggy Challenge
PhotobucketMy favorite picture is of the night we got engaged!

Re: Hair Help

• I'm obsessed with Big Sexy Hair products in general so I'd suggest their Spray & Play hairspray, however it can be a little stiff if you use too much. Their volumizing mousse is great too and I would recommend. It's called Root Pump and I've used it forever. A lighter hairspray you should try is by Sebastian Shaper or Shaper Plus.
    I'm not a hairstylist so one of the cosmotologists on the board could probably answer this better but definitely prep your hair with a curl enhancing mousse or setting spray before you curl. That will extend the life of your curls better than just relying on a hair spray.
  • pps suggestions were awesome i used shaper on brides when i used to do hair, it was great for a soft hold
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards